Everdry Waterproofing understands the impact that being involved with the community can have. We value the opportunity to give back to the people who have helped to make us successful. Whether it be through charitable organizations or community-oriented events, we are always looking for ways to help those in need.
Support for Organizations
The Special Olympics provides year-round sports training and athletic competition for children and adults with intellectual disabilities. This competition provides opportunities to develop physical fitness and participate in community events with their friends and family. Everdry Pittsburgh partners with the Special Olympics each year to help benefit those who participate in these events.
ALS (Lou Gehrigâ€™s Disease)
Medical professionals continually work to find cures and develop medications to help those who suffer with ALS. We proudly donate to ALS to support their efforts as part of our ongoing commitment to help make tomorrow a little brighter.
The National MS Society estimates that there are 400,000 Americans who live with multiple sclerosis. Everdry Pittsburgh has partnered with MS locally to help in their efforts to raise funds and awareness.
Other Charitable Support
Everdry Pittsburgh takes time to give to local area organizations and causes. Whether helping the elderly, youth or other organizations, we know that giving back to our community has far-reaching effects that benefit us all. Our commitment extends to these, and other, groups and organizations:
- WestburyÂ Retirement Community â€“ Donations and contributions to help fund theÂ Westbury Retirement Home
- Evans City Baseball Team â€“ Team sponsorship & support to encourage good sportsmanship & help to create future leaders.
- Sisters of St. Francis, Pittsburgh, PA – Donations and contributions to help support their local efforts.
- Habitat for Humanity â€“ Assisted with basement waterproofing on a building project.
- Springfield Grille Golf Classic – Contributed to their efforts in raising $14,000 for aÂ local family in need.